Montana DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Montana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Montana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Montana Knowledge exam consists of 33 questions. You must score 81% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
3. What should you be most concerned about when you see this sign?
4. When changing lanes you should not
5. You are coming to an intersection and have a green light. Pedestrians are crossing against the red. You should:
6. When driving on roads that may be slippery