Montana DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Montana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Montana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Montana Knowledge exam consists of 33 questions. You must score 81% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
2. You must pull over to the edge of the road and allow an emergency vehicle to pass
3. Which of the following is true about driving through a curve?
4. When in a motor vehicle on a highway, it is:
5. Lighted arrows are sometimes used to control turns from a specific traffic lane. A yellow arrow:
6. When turning or changing lanes you must: