Montana DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Montana Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Montana Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Montana Knowledge exam consists of 33 questions. You must score 81% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Montana Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Montana DMV locations.
1. A red arrow on a traffic light means that
2. Do not pass...
3. An inattentive driver is a driver who:
4. When entering a highway from an entrance ramp, you should generally:
5. When can you proceed through an intersection with a stop sign, but no stop line or crosswalk?
6. To change lanes you should