Nebraska CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||28|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Nebraska Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Why should you keep the fifth wheel plate lubricated?
2. When the emergency line loses pressure ______.
3. Automatic slack adjusters ________.
4. Which of the following is a necessary step to ensure that you have the best control of your double or triple on a curve?
5. If you are pulling triple trailers where should you position the heaviest trailer?
6. The pressure in the service line indicates ______.