Nebraska CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||29|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Nebraska Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. If you have a cellphone, it's best to call for assistance _______.
2. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?
3. How should you check a tank for any spills?
4. What is the best way to recognize that the trailer has started to skid?
5. A trailer air supply that is in good working condition will pop out when the air pressure falls into what range?
6. Because of a liquid tanker's high center of gravity and liquid surge, you should approach curves by ______.