Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When wearing gloves for protection, the gloves should be made of:
2. Your lane position should do all of the following, except:
3. Stopping in a turn can be difficult because:
4. What should you do if you must drive on a slippery surface?
5. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of keeping a “cushion of distance” between you and other vehicles?
6. What does a solid yellow light mean?