Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. It is illegal to drive a motorcycle with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of _________ or more.
2. If you have a passenger aboard your motorcycle, you should do all of the following, except:
3. Stopping in a turn can be difficult because:
4. Good drivers use a SEE strategy to see what’s around them. What does SEE stand for?
5. The greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic is:
6. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield: