Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When passing a vehicle,
2. When riding a motorcycle, your lane position __________ .
3. Why should the front brake not be used when making a u-turn?
4. Long-term exposure to wind noise
5. What are the requirements for wearing a helmet?
6. If traveling with a load, the load should be