Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. If you are chased by a dog:
2. Taking over-the-counter medication before riding:
3. As a rider, you can lessen your chances of being involved in an accident by:
4. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve:
5. When you must brake and swerve to avoid a hazard, you should:
6. What colors are best for motorcycle riders to be seen?