Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. A lane position should do all of the following, except:
2. When selecting a jacket that will be used as protective apparel, a motorcycle rider should look for a jacket that is:
3. When riding a motorcycle:
4. When a motorcyclist needs to stop quickly, he or she should _________ .
5. What part of the lane is usually the best place for a motorcyclist to be seen?
6. When sitting on a motorcycle, your arms should