Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When riding on a slippery surface, you should
2. What is a way to get sober after drinking?
3. To control a motorcycle well, you should:
4. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and your motorcycle begins to weave. You should:
5. When sitting on a motorcycle, your arms should
6. How many alcoholic drinks need to be consumed before driving ability is affected?