Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. In normal driving conditions, one of the best ways to allow others to see you on a motorcycle is:
2. What is the best way to stay out of trouble while riding a motorcycle?
3. While motorcycles are smaller than most other vehicles:
4. When travelling with a passenger on the motorcycle, the motorcycle will:
5. When passing parked vehicles and there are no oncoming vehicles, what part of your lane should a motorcycle driver be?
6. Proper posture to control a motorcycle means: