Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Which is not a method used to help maintain control of the motorcycle when entering a turn?
2. When riding with a passenger on your motorcycle, you should instruct the passenger to:
3. How should you brake?
4. When riding, you should wear:
5. What is a way to get sober after drinking?
6. If you approach a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should: