Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When attempting to pass another vehicle:
2. When riding a motorcycle, your lane position __________ .
3. If you are approaching a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
4. When riding in a group, the members should:
5. You should conduct a safety inspection of your motorcycle:
6. What does an Integrated braking system do?