Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When riding with a passenger, the motorcycle will respond:
2. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield can protect you from:
3. What gear should the engine be in when starting the motorcycle?
4. Usually a good way to handle tailgaters is to
5. Using your mirrors can be helpful in determining the conditions around you. What is a reason for using your mirrors while stopped at an intersection?
6. Where should you position your motorcycle when entering a curve: