Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nebraska, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nebraska Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. You should conduct a safety inspection of your motorcycle:
2. When riding a motorcycle:
3. When looking through a turn, you should:
4. A DOT-compliant helmet:
5. Smaller vehicles appear ________ and slower than they really are.
6. If you are driving near a truck: