Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. The bicyclist is signaling:
2. When overtaking a pedestrian who is walking along the roadway and an oncoming vehicle is approaching:
3. This road sign means
4. When driving in a construction zone:
5. While driving on a two-lane road without bicycle lanes, you encounter a bicyclist traveling in the same direction. What is the safest way to pass the bicyclist?
6. It is unlawful to operate a motor vehicle upon any public roadway, when such vehicle is equipped with a viewing screen that is visible to the driver.