Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Turning left at a red light is never permitted.
2. When approaching an intersection with a flashing red light:
3. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of:
4. When approaching an intersection with a flashing yellow light:
5. You are approaching an intersection with a traffic signal indicating a steady yellow light. If you have not already entered the intersection, you should:
6. It is important to check the traffic behind you every ten seconds when: