Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Stopping distances and severity of crashes:
2. Fines for speeding are tripled in work and school zone areas.
3. This sign means:
4. No Zones are areas around trucks where cars:
5. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles
6. Which of the following must you obey over the other three