Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. A driver that operates a vehicle on Nebraska roadways has already agreed to submit a chemical test or tests when requested by a law enforcement officer.
2. Hydroplaning occurs when tires ride on a thin film of water instead of the road. To prevent hydroplaning, you should:
3. Only ____ can reduce the alcohol level and the effects from the body.
4. This sign means:
5. Drivers involved in minor crashes on the interstate or freeway system in which there are no injuries and the vehicles are drivable should:
6. At many intersections, under certain conditions, a right turn may be made while the traffic light is red. Before turning right: