Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Certain highway signs and markings require that you must obey the indicated instruction. Such signs are known as:
2. A red flashing signal means the same as a:
3. When approaching an intersection with a flashing red light:
4. On a road with two or more lanes of traffic going in the same direction, you approach an emergency vehicle that is stopped with its warning lights on. You must:
5. If a traffic signal is not operational (dark) because of a power failure and there is no officer or other traffic control in place, what should you do?
6. You have stopped for a train at a railroad crossing. After the train passes, you must: