Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Accumulating 12 violation points in a two year period results in an automatic revocation of your driver's license for ___ months.
2. For right-of-way at an intersection where signs or signals are not used, you should:
3. It is legal to make a left turn at a red traffic light after stopping if:
4. While driving at night, you may use your parking lights instead of headlights.
5. When you hear a siren or see a vehicle approaching with flashing lights:
6. If a traffic signal is not operational (dark) because of a power failure and there is no officer or other traffic control in place, what should you do?