Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 21 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When approaching an intersection with a flashing red light:
2. At intersections with a "Yield" sign, you must:
3. You are driving on a four-lane divided highway, two vehicles are driving side by side ahead of you, and you are in a hurry. You should:
4. Individuals may park in the handicapped parking access aisles located directly beside handicapped parking stalls.
5. This sign means:
6. While driving at night, you may use your parking lights instead of headlights.