Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Roads with double solid yellow line markings in the center indicate that passing is:
2. When stopping on snow or ice, drivers who are operating vehicles equipped with antilock (ABS) brakes should:
3. Do not pass a school bus when its red lights are flashing.
4. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
5. The basic color for various traffic control devices used in construction and maintenance work areas is:
6. If, while driving, a tire suddenly blows out, you should: