Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. Enter a roundabout:
2. While driving on a two-lane road without bicycle lanes, you encounter a bicyclist traveling in the same direction. What is the safest way to pass the bicyclist?
3. Nebraska law requires that individuals who change their name or address shall apply to the County Treasurer for a replacement operator's license within ___ days.
4. Certain highway signs and markings contain information about hazardous conditions. Such signs are known as:
5. This sign means you are approaching a railroad crossing without a signal on it. You should:
6. Your license can be suspended if you are under 21 and drive with a blood alcohol level of: