Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. This sign means you are approaching a railroad crossing without a signal on it. You should:
3. Is it legal to pass when the pavement is marked with a double yellow line?
4. Unless otherwise posted, the speed limit in a residential district is:
5. A driver should always be looking:
6. You are driving on a four-lane divided highway, two vehicles are driving side by side ahead of you, and you are in a hurry. You should: