Nebraska DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Nebraska Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nebraska Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nebraska Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nebraska Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nebraska DMV locations.
1. When passing another vehicle:
2. This sign means you are approaching a railroad crossing without a signal on it. You should:
3. It is important to slow down:
4. The following is true regarding funeral procession escort vehicles:
5. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
6. When driving in fog, you should use your high beam headlights.