Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. When behind a car, you should:
2. How should you make a quick stop on wet pavement?
3. If you must brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
4. If it is foggy or raining, how should you use your headlight?
5. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
6. What could happen if you’re not going slow enough when you shift into a lower gear?