Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. To be effective, eye protection or a face shield should be all of the following EXCEPT:
2. The only way to rid your body of alcohol is through:
3. Which of the following should not be checked regularly?
4. To lean the motorcycle, you should:
5. When passing another vehicle:
6. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?