Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. When braking:
2. If riding a three-wheel motorcycle in a group, what formation should you ride?
3. Most motorcycles have rounded, or convex, mirrors. These mirrors
4. When riding, a cushion of space is helpful to:
5. Riding in the far side of a lane may allow people to see you when using their sideview mirrors. Why should this concern you?
6. Where is the throttle located?