Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. Where is the clutch lever usually located?
2. When following another vehicle, you should
3. The front brake:
4. When riding in a group, what does it mean when the lead rider raises his arm and extends his index finger, as shown in the image?
5. Which of the following should not be checked regularly?
6. When riding with a passenger, the driver should: