Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. The gearshift lever is operated by:
2. Helmeted riders are ________ more likely to survive head injuries than those not wearing helmets at the time of a crash
3. A pre-ride inspection should:
4. A face shield should:
5. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
6. Which of the following will protect your eyes from the wind?