Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
2. If you accidentally lock your rear wheel while braking on a good traction surface, you should:
3. What portion of the lane should be avoided?
4. Which of the following is NOT a way to ensure proper protection from a helmet?
5. If you cannot avoid a slippery road, you should:
6. You should use a larger cushion of space