Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. If the road is wet, you should avoid:
2. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
3. Where is the throttle located?
4. You should use a larger cushion of space
5. To lean the motorcycle, you should:
6. If the front wheel skids: