Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. When behind a car, you should:
2. How can you increase your chances of being seen at an intersection?
3. When adjusting your rearview mirror, you should:
4. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?
5. When looking through a turn to see where you are going, you should:
6. To lessen your chance of being in an accident, you should: