Nevada DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Nevada, you must pass a knowledge test. The Nevada Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. When carrying a passenger on a motorcycle, you should:
2. The proper body position on a motorcycle:
3. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
4. Signals on a motorcycle:
5. If it is foggy or raining, how should you use your headlight?
6. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be: