Nevada DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nevada Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nevada Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. At an intersection with a yield sign, you should:
2. This sign means:
3. Braking distance is affected by
4. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
5. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
6. What does a flashing yellow light mean