Nevada DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nevada Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nevada Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
2. Roads become very slippery:
3. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
4. This sign means:
5. If a traffic light shows both a red light and a green arrow, a driver may not turn in the direction of the arrow until the red light has changed.
6. You should buckle your seat belt and make sure your passengers do too: