Nevada DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nevada Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nevada Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. At night, it is hardest to see:
2. This road sign means
3. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
4. Preparing to smoke and smoking while driving:
5. What is the meaning of this sign?
6. If an officer believes you are driving under the influence: