Nevada DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Nevada Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Nevada Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Nevada Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Nevada Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Nevada DMV locations.
1. Which is not a factor in determining the distance that it takes to stop your vehicle
2. This sign means:
3. What can you do to avoid the need to make emergency (or “panic”) stops while driving in traffic?
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
5. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
6. Which of the following must you obey over the other three