New Hampshire CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||40|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. Failing to obey a traffic control device at a railroad crossing could result in you losing your CDL for at least ______ if it is your second similar violation within a three-year period.
2. Which of the following is emergency equipment you should carry with you at all times?
3. When performing the controlled braking method for an emergency stop, you _________.
4. How many versions of the Class B Pre-trip inspection test are there?
5. It's important for a school bus driver to ensure the emergency exits are _________.
6. If you are convicted in any other jurisdiction of any traffic violation (except parking), you need to notify the motor vehicle licensing agency within how many days?
7. Who repairs the items in the vehicle inspection report that affect safety?
8. Under what circumstances will you be denied or lose your hazardous materials endorsement?