New Hampshire CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. If you are driving in freezing temperatures, which of the following is a quick and easy way to see if ice has formed on the road?
2. What is the minimum number of tiedowns for a 30-foot load?
3. What is another name for front-end header board?
4. _______ are required of all drivers applying to take the CDL test.
5. Even if you use false bulkheads to keep your livestock cargo bunched together, special care is still necessary especially when you ________.
6. You will lose your CDL for at least ______ days if you have committed three serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV.
7. Why should you back and turn toward the driver's side?
8. An air compressor can be cooled by _______.