New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. What is not an advantage of riding closely when riding in a group?
2. When carrying a load, where should it be placed?
3. Which of the following is not what a motorcycle driver should be looking for while scanning the road ahead?
4. Before changing lanes, you should:
5. When you park a motorcycle, it should be:
6. What does this signal mean?