New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. To be effective in providing protection for a motorcycle rider, pants should:
2. A face shield:
3. The gearshift lever is operated by:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant shield protects the driver from:
5. When would you not increase your following distance?
6. To lessen your chances of being involved in an accident, you should do all of the following except: