New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because:
2. To stop quickly, you should:
3. On a slippery surface.
4. If you are driving your motorcycle in traffic and a small animal appears in your lane, you should,
5. When riding a motorcycle:
6. Because motorcycles have blind spots, before changing lanes, drivers should