New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. When driving in traffic, it is best to not drive alongside a vehicle because:
2. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be:
3. If your motorcycle starts to wobble:
4. The best way to stop quickly is to:
5. When looking for protective pants or jacket, you should look for:
6. Which of the following is not a way to prevent a friend from drinking and driving?