New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. To increase visibility, you should:
2. As you slow or stop, you should
3. When riding in a group using a staggered formation, what formation should be used if the group wants to pass another vehicle?
4. When it starts raining it is usually best to:
5. When crossing railroad tracks, usually it is safest to cross the tracks:
6. When changing lanes, you should: