New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. When you ride across a bridge grating, you should:
2. The front brake can provide how much braking power?
3. Squeezing between two moving vehicles:
4. If you are preparing to pass another vehicle, you should:
5. Generally, the body eliminates how many alcoholic drinks per hour?
6. Your lane position should help you: