New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be:
2. It is difficult for other motorists to see motorcycles at night. To make up for that, a motorcycle driver should:
3. When riding in a group, it is best to put inexperienced riders near the front because:
4. Before a ride, tires should be checked for all of the following, except:
5. When preparing to pass another vehicle on their left, what part of the lane should you ride in?
6. When making a turn, you should: