New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in New Hampshire, you must pass a knowledge test. The New Hampshire Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the New Hampshire Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at New Hampshire DMV locations.
1. Taking a turn too fast _______.
2. To lessen your chances of being involved in an accident, you should do all of the following except:
3. When braking, as the motorcycle’s weigh moves forward, you can
4. If you’re riding a motorcycle behind a vehicle,
5. If you must both brake and swerve to avoid a danger, you should:
6. What is a large consideration in choosing the lane position to drive in?